Asked By: Jerel Hamill
Date created: Thu, Aug 19, 2021 10:09 AM
Date updated: Mon, Sep 19, 2022 8:18 AM
Top best answers to the question «How do i get rid of a bacterial infection in my stomach naturally»
- Drink fluids regularly throughout the day, especially after bouts of diarrhea.
- Eat little and often, and include some salty foods.
- Consume foods or drinks with potassium, such as fruit juice and bananas.
- Don't take any medications without asking your doctor.
- Drink plenty of fluids, for example water, coconut water and natural fruit juices;
- Stay at home…
- Eat light foods such as fruits, boiled vegetables and lean meat;
- Don't eat indigestible and greasy foods;
- Don't drink alcoholic or fizzy drinks;